We were able to spread out the holiday cheer over a few days...there is the neighborhood Christmas party (3rd annual) - this year's theme was Useless Superheros. Opening gifts with the neighbors, and finally Christmas morning at home. We kept a low profile on Christmas because we were all sick! It didn't stop us from having a fun day though. Luke did exceptionally well opening his gifts and had fun playing with the new toys...and empty boxes....and wrapping paper... =) We hope everyone had a festive, happy holiday, and stay safe in the new year!
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Christmas
We were able to spread out the holiday cheer over a few days...there is the neighborhood Christmas party (3rd annual) - this year's theme was Useless Superheros. Opening gifts with the neighbors, and finally Christmas morning at home. We kept a low profile on Christmas because we were all sick! It didn't stop us from having a fun day though. Luke did exceptionally well opening his gifts and had fun playing with the new toys...and empty boxes....and wrapping paper... =) We hope everyone had a festive, happy holiday, and stay safe in the new year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Darling pictures! Wish we were there to share Christmas with you.
Love,
Mom and Dad.
Awww...whose a chunker! I love it! I would smother him with kisses if I were there, so watch out! He looks SO much like a Paul to me, sorry Forrest. haha.
That's funny, most people say he looks just like Forrest. =) I miss you! I look forward to seeing you in March!!
Post a Comment