Luke loves his truck, he can walk around the room with it!
"But I'm not tired, Mommy!"
Party boy...
Brayden turns 1!
Olly Turns 1!
Getting into the toy box!
We have been so busy lately!!! Luke went to two friend's 1st birthday parties this past weekend. I posted some pictures of the birthday boys eating their cake!!! I can't wait to see what Luke does with his birthday cake! Luke has been getting quicker with his army crawling and uses his speed to get into trouble!!! He makes a beeline for the dog's food/water/crate any chance he gets. His favorite pastime is chasing the poor doggy through the house (and if the dog isn't cooperating he finds the cat...). And Mommy is his favorite jungle gym. He is still learning how to pull up - he often does it on Mommy but hasn't mastered it on furniture yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment