Monday, October 26, 2009

Silly Boy

As Luke gets older he gets to be more fun, creative, and wild. here are some of the best from the last few months! We've been busy traveling all over with him. 5 trips to CA and 1 trip to PA since August.

I taught him how to put olives on his fingers, and he ran with it! Breakfast is so much more fun when you can eat it off your little fingers!!!


Big shoes to fill...
Enjoying Thomas the train, what a great gift and a new hobby.


He did this all on his own...I'm just guilty of capturing it and posting it!
A window seat. Great perspective.

Playing hard gets tiring after awhile!

Mommy's shoes...easier to walk in than daddy's.

Luke loves flying, especially looking out the window at all the other planes and during take off and landing.
I asked Luke if he wanted to take a bath...the answer was a resounding yes and then he climbed in fully clothed before I could even get the water going!!!
Visiting great grandma "Nunnie" in PA.
More fountain fun...


Our little climber.

He wanted to go for a walk I suppose. Now he can actually crawl into the seat part on his own.
A good place to hang out when you're tired.

No comments: